Dynamic Approaches to Emotions and Stress in Everyday Life: Bolger and Zuckerman Reloaded With Positive as Well as Negative Affects
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 1511–1538, December 2005
How to Cite
Zautra, A. J., Affleck, G. G., Tennen, H., Reich, J. W. and Davis, M. C. (2005), Dynamic Approaches to Emotions and Stress in Everyday Life: Bolger and Zuckerman Reloaded With Positive as Well as Negative Affects. Journal of Personality, 73: 1511–1538. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3506.2005.00357.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!