The research reported herein was supported by grant DA06084 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse. Many people collaborated on the research program reported here. The invaluable contributions of Jean Paty, Chad Gwaltney, Maryann Gnys, Mary Hickcox, Jon Kassel, Andrew Waters, Mark Balabanis, Celeste Elash, Walter Perz, John Engberg, Qianyu Dang, Tom Richards, Ken Liu, Matthew McKeever, Stephanie Paton, and Yolanda DiBucci are gratefully recognized. Deborah Scharf and Audrey Woosnam provided helpful editorial assistance. Arthur Stone and Michael Sayette provided helpful comments on the manuscript, as well as years of valuable academic colleagueship.
Dynamic Influences on Smoking Relapse Process
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 1715–1748, December 2005
How to Cite
Shiffman, S. (2005), Dynamic Influences on Smoking Relapse Process. Journal of Personality, 73: 1715–1748. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3506.2005.00364.x
Saul Shiffman is a cofounder of invivodata, inc., which provides electronic diaries for research, and also is involved in the development of nicotine medications for smoking cessation. Correspondence regarding this article may be sent to: Saul Shiffman, Smoking Research Group, Department of Psychology, University of Pittsburgh, 130 N. Bellefield Ave. (Suite 510), Pittsburgh, PA 15213, 3 Bethesda Metro Center, Suite 1400, Bethesda, MD; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!