Accepted: 5 October 1982.
ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS AND SEXUAL EXPRESSION IN CHLOROCOCCUM ECHINOZYGOTUM (CHLOROPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 57–64, MARCH 1983
How to Cite
O'Kelley, J. C. (1983), ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS AND SEXUAL EXPRESSION IN CHLOROCOCCUM ECHINOZYGOTUM (CHLOROPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 19: 57–64. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1983.00057.x
I thank Dr. Francis R. Trainor and Dr. Temd R. Deason for critical reading of the manuscript and Dr. John K. Hardman for helpful discussions during the course of the investigation. Support was provided by a University of Alabama Faculty Research Fellowship.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!