Accepted: 4 November 1982.
COMPOSITION OF SIEVE TUBE SAP FROM MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (PHAEOPHYTA) WITH EMPHASIS ON THE INORGANIC CONSTITUENTS1
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 118–121, MARCH 1983
How to Cite
Manley, S. L. (1983), COMPOSITION OF SIEVE TUBE SAP FROM MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (PHAEOPHYTA) WITH EMPHASIS ON THE INORGANIC CONSTITUENTS. Journal of Phycology, 19: 118–121. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1983.00118.x
Research was funded by the Gas Research Institute. The author is grateful to Dr. Wheeler J. North for support; thanks go to Dr. G. V. Alexander, University of California Los Angeles, for the ICPES analysis of the STS, and to Dr. D. J. Chapman for the use of the chloride, bromide, and ammonia electrodes.
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!