NU Environmental Laboratory, P.O. Box 128, waterford, CT 06385.
COLONIZATION AND GROWTH OF ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM (PHAEOPHYTA) IN MAINE1
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 83–87, March 1984
How to Cite
Keser, M. and Larson, B. R. (1984), COLONIZATION AND GROWTH OF ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM (PHAEOPHYTA) IN MAINE. Journal of Phycology, 20: 83–87. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1984.00083.x
Accepted: 5 October 1983.
We are grateful to J. F. Foertch, R. T. Wilce, A. C. Mathieson and two Journal reviewers for their constructive criticism of the manuscript. We thank G. W. Johnson for drafting of figures and D. A. Audoin for typing.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!