Accepted: 24 May 1984.
CRITICAL IRRADIANCE LEVELS AND THE INTERACTIVE EFFECTS OF QUANTUM IRRADIANCE AND DOSE ON GAMETOGENESIS IN THE GIANT KELP, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA1
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 520–524, December 1984
How to Cite
Deysher, L. E. and Dean, T. A. (1984), CRITICAL IRRADIANCE LEVELS AND THE INTERACTIVE EFFECTS OF QUANTUM IRRADIANCE AND DOSE ON GAMETOGENESIS IN THE GIANT KELP, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA. Journal of Phycology, 20: 520–524. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1984.00520.x
We thank C. Criger who assisted with the culturing and enumerating of the gametophytes, and EcoSystems Management, Inc. for providing the quantum irradiance data for the San Onofre Kelp Bed. This research was funded by the Marine Review Committee (MRC), Encinitas, California. The MRC does not necessarily accept the results, findings, or conclusions stated herein.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!