Accepted: 20 December 1984.
LIGHT AND TEMPERATURE AS FACTORS REGULATING SEASONAL GROWTH AND DISTRIBUTION OF ULOTHRIX ZONATA (ULVOPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 228–234, June 1985
How to Cite
Graham, J. M., Kranzfelder, J. A. and Auer, M. T. (1985), LIGHT AND TEMPERATURE AS FACTORS REGULATING SEASONAL GROWTH AND DISTRIBUTION OF ULOTHRIX ZONATA (ULVOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 21: 228–234. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1985.00228.x
A portion of the funding for this research was provided through the Department of Civil Engineering, Michigan Technological University. The authors thank Dr. Linda E. Graham for her assistance and use of her laboratory facilities. Special thanks are expressed to Drs. Carole Lembi and David Spencer with whom we have shared many hours in the Biotron working with filamentous algae. The authors would also like to express their appreciation to Mr. Craig Meston for technical assistance, and the staff of the Biotron for monitoring the crossed gradients room.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!