Accepted: 6 February 1985
SEASONAL VARIATIONS IN TOTAL NITROGEN, CARBON AND AMINO ACIDS IN MACROCYSTIS INTEGRIFOLIA AND NEREOCYSTIS LUETKEANA (PHAEOPHYTA)1
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 304–309, June 1985
How to Cite
Rosell, K.-G. and Srivastava, L. M. (1985), SEASONAL VARIATIONS IN TOTAL NITROGEN, CARBON AND AMINO ACIDS IN MACROCYSTIS INTEGRIFOLIA AND NEREOCYSTIS LUETKEANA (PHAEOPHYTA). Journal of Phycology, 21: 304–309. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1985.00304.x
The authors are greatly indebted to C. Dykstra and M. Yang for technical assistance, and to R. Smith for collecting and transporting the algae. The work was supported by a generous grant from Science Council of British Columbia to L.M.S.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!