Museo Argentino de Ciencias Naturales, Avd. Angel Gallardo 470, Basilla de Correozzo 220, Sucursal 5, 1405 Buenos Aires, Rep. Argentina.
A CIRCADIAN RHYTHM IN CELL DIVISION IN A PROKARYOTE, THE CYANOBACTERIUM SYNECHOCOCCUS WH78031
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 183–186, March 1989
How to Cite
Sweeney, B. M. and Borgese, M. B. (1989), A CIRCADIAN RHYTHM IN CELL DIVISION IN A PROKARYOTE, THE CYANOBACTERIUM SYNECHOCOCCUS WH7803. Journal of Phycology, 25: 183–186. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1989.00183.x
Received 25 July 1988. Accepted 19 September 1988.
This research was supported by Grant No. PCM83 14314 from the National Science Foundation. We are grateful to Prof. Barbara B. Prézelin for supplying us with a culture of Synechococcus strain WH7803.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!