Received 18 April 1989. Accepted 28 June 1989.
REGULATION OF FATTY ACID COMPOSITION BY IRRADIANCE LEVEL IN THE EUSTIGMATOPHYTE NANNOCHLOROPSIS SP.1
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 686–692, December 1989
How to Cite
Sukenik, A., Carmeli, Y. and Berner, T. (1989), REGULATION OF FATTY ACID COMPOSITION BY IRRADIANCE LEVEL IN THE EUSTIGMATOPHYTE NANNOCHLOROPSIS SP.. Journal of Phycology, 25: 686–692. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1989.00686.x
This research was supported by the Arava R&D Authority and by the Strauss/Hanauer Memorial Fund, Inc. Additional support was provided by the U.S.-Israel Binational Science Foundation under grant 86-00376. The technical help of Ms. Y. Chanania and the personnel of the Electron Microscopy Unit, Bar Ilan University, is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!