Received 11 May 1989. Accepted 7 September 1989.
SEA ICE DIATOMS (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE) OF THE CANADIAN ARCTIC. I. THE GENUS STENONEIS1
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 156–167, March 1990
How to Cite
Poulin, M. (1990), SEA ICE DIATOMS (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE) OF THE CANADIAN ARCTIC. I. THE GENUS STENONEIS. Journal of Phycology, 26: 156–167. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1990.00156.x
I would like to thank Dr. S. I. C. Hsiao, Arctic Biological Station, Department of Fisheries and Oceans, who kindly deposited his collections from the Canadian Arctic: at the Canadian Museum of Nature (CANA), Ottawa, Canada. I am greatly indebted to Dr. N. Lundqvist, Swedish Museum of Natural History, Stockholm, for a loan of slides from the Cleve Collection; Dr. C. W. Reimer, Academy of Natural Sciences, Philadelphia, for slides from the Cleve & Möller and the Schulze Collections; Drs. J. B. Hansen and R. Nielsen, Botanical Garden, Copenhagen, for slides from the Østrup Collection; Mr. T. B. B. Paddock, British Museum (Natural History), London, for a slide from the Greville Collection. I am very grateful to Dr. R. Simonsen for a profitable May at the Friedrich-Hustedt-Arbeitsplatz, Bremerhaven, which he enriched with helpful discussions. I finally thank Mr. R. Ross for his help in nomenclature and Dr. I. M. Brodo for reviewing the manuscript. Special thanks are due to Mr. P. B. Hamilton for his assistance in microscopic observations and to Dr. J. M. Taylor, Canadian Conservation Institute. Department of Communications, for the use of a scanning electron microscope.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!