Received 21 August 1989. Accepted 24 January 1990.
INFLUENCE OF IRRADIANCE ON THE FATTY ACID COMPOSITION OF PHYTOPLANKTON1
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 278–288, June 1990
How to Cite
Thompson, P. A., Harrison, P. J. and Whyte, J. N. C. (1990), INFLUENCE OF IRRADIANCE ON THE FATTY ACID COMPOSITION OF PHYTOPLANKTON. Journal of Phycology, 26: 278–288. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1990.00278.x
The authors wish to acknowledge the valuable assistance of N. Ginther of the Pacific Biological Station, Nanaimo, B.C. and to thank M. E. Levasseur, J. K. Volkman and an anonymous reviewer for suggestions that improved the manuscript. The first author was supported by a G.R.E.A.T. scholarship from the Science Council of B.C.; other funds were provided by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!