Department of Botany, North Carolina State University, Releigh, North Carolina 27695-7612.
OCCURRENCE OF GLYCOLATE OXIDASE AND HYDROXYPYRUVATE REDUCTASE IN EGREGIA MENZIESII (PHAEOPHYTA)1
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 381–383, June 1990
How to Cite
Gross, W. (1990), OCCURRENCE OF GLYCOLATE OXIDASE AND HYDROXYPYRUVATE REDUCTASE IN EGREGIA MENZIESII (PHAEOPHYTA). Journal of Phycology, 26: 381–383. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1990.00381.x
Received 23 October 1989 Accepted 5 January 1990.
This work was supported by National Science Foundation (Grant PCM 84-03542) to Dr. H. Beevers and a postdoctoral fellowship (Feodor-Lyned Program) from the Alexander-von-Humboldt foundation (West Germany) to W.G.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!