The author is grateful to Katherine Schmid, John Ohlrogge, Susan Brawley, and an anonymous reviewer for helpful comments on the manuscript. This work was supported in part by the Biofuels and Municipal Waste Division of the U.S. Department of Energy under FWP BF91 and by the National Science Foundation (Grant No. DMB-8905952).
ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL OF GLYCEROLIPID METABOLISM IN MICROALGAE: COMMERCIAL IMPLICATIONS AND FUTURE RESEARCH DIRECTIONS
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 393–399, September 1990
How to Cite
Roessler, P. G. (1990), ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL OF GLYCEROLIPID METABOLISM IN MICROALGAE: COMMERCIAL IMPLICATIONS AND FUTURE RESEARCH DIRECTIONS. Journal of Phycology, 26: 393–399. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1990.00393.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!