The author is grateful to Katherine Schmid, John Ohlrogge, Susan Brawley, and an anonymous reviewer for helpful comments on the manuscript. This work was supported in part by the Biofuels and Municipal Waste Division of the U.S. Department of Energy under FWP BF91 and by the National Science Foundation (Grant No. DMB-8905952).
ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL OF GLYCEROLIPID METABOLISM IN MICROALGAE: COMMERCIAL IMPLICATIONS AND FUTURE RESEARCH DIRECTIONS
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 393–399, September 1990
How to Cite
Roessler, P. G. (1990), ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL OF GLYCEROLIPID METABOLISM IN MICROALGAE: COMMERCIAL IMPLICATIONS AND FUTURE RESEARCH DIRECTIONS. Journal of Phycology, 26: 393–399. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1990.00393.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!