Graduate Program in Ecology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee 37996 -1610.
PHOTOADAPTATION, GROWTH AND PRODUCTION OF BOTTOM ICE ALGAE IN THE ANTARCTIC1
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 399–411, September 1990
How to Cite
Cota, G. F. and Sullivan, C. W. (1990), PHOTOADAPTATION, GROWTH AND PRODUCTION OF BOTTOM ICE ALGAE IN THE ANTARCTIC. Journal of Phycology, 26: 399–411. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1990.00399.x
Received 23 October 1989. Accepted 15 March 1990.
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (DPP 84-15215) and ITT Antarctic Services. We thank G. A. Smith, P. D. Nichols, M. P. Lizotte and J. C. Priscu for assistance in the field and T. Platt for fitting the P-I data. R. E. H. Smith and an anonymous reviewer provided helpful comments on the manuscript.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!