Received 20 October 1989. Accepted 18 April 1990.
MORPHOLOGIC DETAILS OF SIX BENTHIC SPECIES OF PROROCENTRUM (PYRROPHYTA) FROM A MANGROVE ISLAND, TWIN CAYS, BELIZE, INCLUDING TWO NEW SPECIES1
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 548–558, September 1990
How to Cite
Faust, M. A. (1990), MORPHOLOGIC DETAILS OF SIX BENTHIC SPECIES OF PROROCENTRUM (PYRROPHYTA) FROM A MANGROVE ISLAND, TWIN CAYS, BELIZE, INCLUDING TWO NEW SPECIES. Journal of Phycology, 26: 548–558. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1990.00548.x
I thank Dr. Klaus Ruetzler for his encouragement, interest, research support, and for allowing me to use the field station's facilities at Carrie Bow Cay, Belize. A very special thanks to Dr. Dan H. Nicolson, Department of Botany, National Museum of Natural History (NMNH) for editing the Latin diagnoses, to Dr. Yasuwo Fukuyo for providing scanning electron micrographs of the type specimen of P. concavum, and to Dr. Frank D. Ferrari, Smithsonian Oceanographic Sorting Center, NMNH for his critical review of the manuscript. Thanks also to Brian E. Kahn for operating the scanning electron microscope and Michael R. Carpenter for logistic support. Supported by grants from the Caribbean Coral Reef Ecosystems Program at the Smithsonian Institution, and the Exxon Corporation. This paper is contribution no. 290 from the Caribbean Coral Reef Ecosystem Program at the Smithsonian Institution.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!