Received 13 June 1990. Accepted 21 September 1990.
FURTHER STUDIES OF PRESUMEDLY PRIMITIVE GREEN ALGAE, INCLUDING THE DESCRIPTION OF PEDINOPHYCEAE CLASS. NOV. AND RESULTOR GEN. NOV.1
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 119–133, February 1991
How to Cite
Moestrup, Ø. (1991), FURTHER STUDIES OF PRESUMEDLY PRIMITIVE GREEN ALGAE, INCLUDING THE DESCRIPTION OF PEDINOPHYCEAE CLASS. NOV. AND RESULTOR GEN. NOV.. Journal of Phycology, 27: 119–133. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1991.00119.x
This work was done during the tenure of a 12-month Research Fellowship at the University of Melbourne, Australia, from 1987 to 1988. Financial assistance from the Danish Science Research Council and the University of Melbourne is gratefully acknowledged. I thank Dr. R. Wetherbee for inviting me to work in his laboratory in Melbourne and for assisting in many ways. I also thank Dr. D. Hill, who very skillfully produced Figures 1 and 58. In Copenhagen Dr. T. Christensen kindly provided the Latin diagnoses. O. Lansø and K. Pedersen typed the manuscript, and L. Christensen assisted with the photographic work. Drs. D. Hill, Melbourne, and P. L. Walne, Tennessee, read the manuscript and made numerous suggestions for improvements, for which I am very grateful.
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!