Received 30 July 1990. Accepted 26 November 1990.
NITROGENASE CONFINED TO RANDOMLY DISTRIBUTED TRICHOMES IN THE MARINE CYANOBACTERIUM TRICHODESMIUM THIEBAUTII1
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 158–165, April 1991
How to Cite
Bergman, B. and Carpenter, E. J. (1991), NITROGENASE CONFINED TO RANDOMLY DISTRIBUTED TRICHOMES IN THE MARINE CYANOBACTERIUM TRICHODESMIUM THIEBAUTII. Journal of Phycology, 27: 158–165. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1991.00158.x
Financial support was received from the Swedish Natural Sciences Research Council (to B.B.) and the Ocean Sciences Division of the U.S. National Science Foundation (to E.J.C.). Technical assistance of A. Axén, E. Danielsson, and K. Österlund is acknowledged.
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!