Marine Biological Station, University of Liverpool, Port Erin, Isle of Man, Great Britain.
SURVIVAL OF FUCOID EMBRYOS IN THE INTERTIDAL ZONE DEPENDS UPON DEVELOPMENTAL STAGE AND MICROHABITAT1
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 179–186, April 1991
How to Cite
Brawley, S. H. and Johnson, L. E. (1991), SURVIVAL OF FUCOID EMBRYOS IN THE INTERTIDAL ZONE DEPENDS UPON DEVELOPMENTAL STAGE AND MICROHABITAT. Journal of Phycology, 27: 179–186. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1991.00179.x
Received 16 July 1990. Accepted 17 December 1990.
We thank I. R. Davison, M. Denny, R. T. Paine, D. Stoner, and the reviewers for comments on earlier versions of the manuscript, the National Science Foundation (S.H.B.) and the Office of Naval Research (L.E.J.) for support of this work, J. Connor and the Monterey Bay Aquarium for providing irradiance data, and M. Denny for a topographic map of our field site.
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!