Received 25 January 1991. Accepted 1 August 1991.
UPTAKE OF NITRATE, AMMONIUM, AND UREA BY NITROGEN-STARVED CULTURES OF MICROMONAS PUSILLA (PRASINOPHYCEAE): TRANSIENT RESPONSES1
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 673–679, December 1991
How to Cite
Corhlan, W. P. and Harrison, P. J. (1991), UPTAKE OF NITRATE, AMMONIUM, AND UREA BY NITROGEN-STARVED CULTURES OF MICROMONAS PUSILLA (PRASINOPHYCEAE): TRANSIENT RESPONSES. Journal of Phycology, 27: 673–679. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1991.00673.x
This research was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSFRC). A postdoctoral Fellowship from NSERC, a Graduate Research. Engineering and Technology scholarship From the province of British Columbia, and postgraduate fellowships From the University of British Columbia, Chevron Canada Ltd., and Shell Canada Ltd. were awarded to W.P.C.
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!