Received 25 January 1991. Accepted 1 August 1991.
UPTAKE OF NITRATE, AMMONIUM, AND UREA BY NITROGEN-STARVED CULTURES OF MICROMONAS PUSILLA (PRASINOPHYCEAE): TRANSIENT RESPONSES1
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 673–679, December 1991
How to Cite
Corhlan, W. P. and Harrison, P. J. (1991), UPTAKE OF NITRATE, AMMONIUM, AND UREA BY NITROGEN-STARVED CULTURES OF MICROMONAS PUSILLA (PRASINOPHYCEAE): TRANSIENT RESPONSES. Journal of Phycology, 27: 673–679. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1991.00673.x
This research was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSFRC). A postdoctoral Fellowship from NSERC, a Graduate Research. Engineering and Technology scholarship From the province of British Columbia, and postgraduate fellowships From the University of British Columbia, Chevron Canada Ltd., and Shell Canada Ltd. were awarded to W.P.C.
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!