V.C.A.H. (Burnley), Burnley Gardens, Swan St., Richmond, Victoria, Australia 3121.
ACTIVE GLIDING MOTILITY IN AN ARAPHID MARINE DIATOM, ARDISSONEA (FORMERLY SYNEDRA) CRYSTALLINA1
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 718–725, December 1991
How to Cite
Pickett-Heaps, J., Hill, D. R. A. and Blaze, K. L. (1991), ACTIVE GLIDING MOTILITY IN AN ARAPHID MARINE DIATOM, ARDISSONEA (FORMERLY SYNEDRA) CRYSTALLINA. Journal of Phycology, 27: 718–725. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1991.00718.x
Received 25 February 1991. Accepted 22 July 1991.
J.P-H. gratefully acknowledges the support of a research grant from the Australian Research Council (grant A188110947) and an Equipment gram from the Potter Foundation, which enabled this work to be carried out.
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!