Received 2 December 1991. Accepted 21 February 1992.
DNA NUCLEOSIDE COMPOSITION AND METHYLATION IN SEVERAL SPECIES OF MICROALGAE1
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 356–362, June 1992
How to Cite
Jarvis, E. E., Dunahay, T. G. and Brown, L. M. (1992), DNA NUCLEOSIDE COMPOSITION AND METHYLATION IN SEVERAL SPECIES OF MICROALGAE. Journal of Phycology, 28: 356–362. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1992.00356.x
Previously Solar Energy Research Institute (SERI).
HPLC analysis of DNA samples was performed by Charles Gehrke and Ken Kuo at the Cancer Research Center, Columbia, Missouri. We are grateful to Kathryn Zeiler and Robert Laymon for critical reading of the manuscript. The technical assistance of Nicholas Nagle and Gordon Hahn in DNA extractions is appreciated. Financial support through the Aquatic Species Project of the Bio-fuels Systems Division, U.S. Department of Energy, is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!