Received 30 December 1991. Accepted 21 April 1992.
EFFECTS OF VARIATION IN TEMPERATURE. I. ON THE BIOCHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF EIGHT SPECIES OF MARINE PHYTOPLANKTON1
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 481–488, August 1992
How to Cite
Thompson, P. A., Guo, M.-x. and Harrison, P. J. (1992), EFFECTS OF VARIATION IN TEMPERATURE. I. ON THE BIOCHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF EIGHT SPECIES OF MARINE PHYTOPLANKTON. Journal of Phycology, 28: 481–488. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1992.00481.x
This research was supported by a G.R.E.A.T. scholarship awarded to F.A.T. Additional support was provided by the National Science and Engineering Research Council, Strategic and Operating grants. We thank A. Waite, J. A. Berges, and two anonymous reviewers for suggestions that improved the manuscript.
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!