Received 20 December 1991. Accepted 16 November 1992.
EFFECT OF ROCKY INTERTIDAL AMPHIPODS ON ALGAL RECRUITMENT: A FIELD STUDY1
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 154–159, April 1993
How to Cite
Buschmann, A. H. and Vergara, P. A. (1993), EFFECT OF ROCKY INTERTIDAL AMPHIPODS ON ALGAL RECRUITMENT: A FIELD STUDY. Journal of Phycology, 29: 154–159. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1993.00154.x
This research was supported by grant No. 103–88 from FON-DECYT-CHILE. We thank C. Retamales, J. Schulz, O. Hijerrra, J. Palma, A. Bravo, and S. Buitano for their invaluable help in the field and the laboratory. We appreciate the help of M. Werkmeister for preparing the figures and S. Angus for reviewing the English of the manuscript. Thanks also to D. López, G. Gajardo, A. Carvacho, and B. Santelices and for the constructive criticisms and comments made by S. Murray and an anonymous reviewer, which greatly improved the manuscript. Finally, we acknowledge the help of E. González in identifying the amphipod species.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!