Received 21 December 1992. Accepted 5 May 1995.
PHYSIOLOGICAL ACCLIMATION OF MARINE PHYTOPLANKTON TO DIFFERENT NITROGEN SOURCES1
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 587–595, October 1993
How to Cite
Levasseur, M., Thompson, P. A. and Harrison, P. J. (1993), PHYSIOLOGICAL ACCLIMATION OF MARINE PHYTOPLANKTON TO DIFFERENT NITROGEN SOURCES. Journal of Phycology, 29: 587–595. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1993.00587.x
We thank Esther Bonneau and Sonia Michaud for assistance in the laboratory and S. Demers, T. Packard, W. Vincent, J-C. Therriault, M. Babin, J A. Berges, and anonymous reviewers for suggesting improvements, to earlier drafts of this paper.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!