This review was partly conceived and the date in Figures 1 and 2 were obtained while funded by National Science Foundation grants OCE-8818156 to C. B. Osmond and J. Ramus at the Duke University Marine Laboratory and DPP-9000605 to K. Dunton at the University of Texas Marine Science Institute.
MEASUREMENT AND INTERPRETATION OF PHOTOSYNTHETIC LIGHT-RESPONSE CURVES IN ALGAE IN THE CONTEXT OF PHOTOINHIBITION AND DIEL CHANGES
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 729–739, December 1993
How to Cite
Henley, W. J. (1993), MEASUREMENT AND INTERPRETATION OF PHOTOSYNTHETIC LIGHT-RESPONSE CURVES IN ALGAE IN THE CONTEXT OF PHOTOINHIBITION AND DIEL CHANGES. Journal of Phycology, 29: 729–739. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1993.00729.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!