Institute for Remote Sensing Applications, Joint Research Center, I-21020, Ispra (VA), Italy.
RESPONSE OF THE PHOTOSYNTHETIC APPARATUS OF PHAEODACTYLUM TRICORNUTUM (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE) TO NITRATE, PHOSPHATE, OR IRON STARVATION1
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 755–766, December 1993
How to Cite
Geider, R. J., La Roche, J., Greene, R. M. and Olaizola, M. (1993), RESPONSE OF THE PHOTOSYNTHETIC APPARATUS OF PHAEODACTYLUM TRICORNUTUM (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE) TO NITRATE, PHOSPHATE, OR IRON STARVATION. Journal of Phycology, 29: 755–766. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1993.00755.x
Received 5 April 1993. Accepted 23 August 1993.
This research was supported by NSF grants OCE8915084 and OCE9300491 and a grant from the University of Delaware Research Fund to R.J.G. and by U.S. DOE contract No. DE-AC02-76CH00016, NASA grant UPN 161-35-05-08, and EPA grant DW89935239-01-0 to P.G.F. The results illustrated in figure 4 were also presented in a review by La Roche et al. (1993a). We thank Paul Falkowski, Kevin Wyman, and Zbigniew Kolber for useful discussions, John Cullen and an anonymous reviewer for constructive criticisms, and Peggy Conlon for assistance in preparation of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!