Received 23 July 1993. Accepted 26 October 1993.
THE ACCLIMATED RESPONSE OF GROWTH, PHOTOSYNTHESIS, COMPOSITION, AND CARBON BALANCE TO TEMPERATURE IN THE PSYCHROPHILIC ICE DIATOM NITZSCHIA SERIATA1
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 8–16, February 1994
How to Cite
Smith, R. E. H., Stapleford, L. C. and Ridings, R. S. (1994), THE ACCLIMATED RESPONSE OF GROWTH, PHOTOSYNTHESIS, COMPOSITION, AND CARBON BALANCE TO TEMPERATURE IN THE PSYCHROPHILIC ICE DIATOM NITZSCHIA SERIATA. Journal of Phycology, 30: 8–16. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1994.00008.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!