Received 26 April 1993. Accepted 14 December 1993.
OCCURRENCE OF PRASIOLA FLUVIATILIS (CHLOROPHYTA) ON ELLESMERE ISLAND IN THE CANADIAN ARCTIC1
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 217–221, April 1994
How to Cite
Hamilton, P. B. and Edlund, S. A. (1994), OCCURRENCE OF PRASIOLA FLUVIATILIS (CHLOROPHYTA) ON ELLESMERE ISLAND IN THE CANADIAN ARCTIC. Journal of Phycology, 30: 217–221. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1994.00217.x
We thank Dr. P. Broady and an anonymous reviewer for their comments and Dr. R. Ireland for identification of the mosses.
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!