Received 10 February 1994. Accepted 23 June 1994.
SPATIAL SEGREGATION OF CO2 FIXATION IN TRICHODESMIUM SPP.: LINKAGE TO N2 FIXATION POTENTIAL1
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 790–799, October 1994
How to Cite
Paerl, H. W. (1994), SPATIAL SEGREGATION OF CO2 FIXATION IN TRICHODESMIUM SPP.: LINKAGE TO N2 FIXATION POTENTIAL. Journal of Phycology, 30: 790–799. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1994.00790.x
I thank E. J. Carpenter, D. G. Capone, and J. P. Zehr for sharing cruise time and helpful discussions during the preparation of this manuscript. Research support was provided by the National Science Foundation, projects OCE 9012496 and BSR 8918482, and the North Carolina Sea Grant Program, project REHP-1.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!