Received 2 May 1994. Accepted 11 August 1994.
BUOYANCY REGULATION IN THE COLONIAL DIAZOTROPHIC CYANOBACTERIUM TRICHODESMIUM TENUE: ULTRASTRUCTURE AND STORAGE OF CARBOHYDRATE, POLYPHOSPHATE, AND NITROGEN1
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 935–942, December 1994
How to Cite
Romans, K. M., Carpenter, E. J. and Bergman, B. (1994), BUOYANCY REGULATION IN THE COLONIAL DIAZOTROPHIC CYANOBACTERIUM TRICHODESMIUM TENUE: ULTRASTRUCTURE AND STORAGE OF CARBOHYDRATE, POLYPHOSPHATE, AND NITROGEN. Journal of Phycology, 30: 935–942. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1994.00935.x
This work was supported by NSF OCE-9015606 awarded to E.J.C. and Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation and C. Tryggers Fund awarded to B.B. For assistance in collection and preparation of samples and for TEM work, we gratefully thank V. Agostini, C. Fredrickson, A. Geitmann, K. Jäger, S. Janson, J. Rowely, and C. Starkerud. For helpful comments on the manuscript, we thank A. Klemer and A. Konopka.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!