Received 24 January 1994. Accepted 26 July 1994.
IDENTIFICATION OF MARINE DINOFLAGELLATES USING FLUORESCENT LECTINS1
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 987–990, December 1994
How to Cite
Costas, E. and Rodas, V. L. (1994), IDENTIFICATION OF MARINE DINOFLAGELLATES USING FLUORESCENT LECTINS. Journal of Phycology, 30: 987–990. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1994.00987.x
We thank Dr. L Fritz and M. Alvarez for suggestions that improved the manuscript. Supported by CICYT PB 91-0369, Ramón Areces Grant, and Complutense grant PR 189/92-4110.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!