Received 23 June 1995. Accepted 5 October 1995.
DISCONTINUOUS MITOCHONDRIAL AND CHLOROPLAST LARGE SUBUNIT RIBOSOMAL RNAs AMONG GREEN ALGAE: PHYLOGENETIC IMPLICATIONS1
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 103–111, February 1996
How to Cite
Nedelcu, A. M., Spencer, D. F., Denovan-Wright, E. M. and Lee, R. W. (1996), DISCONTINUOUS MITOCHONDRIAL AND CHLOROPLAST LARGE SUBUNIT RIBOSOMAL RNAs AMONG GREEN ALGAE: PHYLOGENETIC IMPLICATIONS. Journal of Phycology, 32: 103–111. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1996.00103.x
This work was supported by a grant from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) to R.W.L., who is an Associate in the Evolutionary Biology Program of the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research. A.M.N. is an Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Scholar. D.F.S. is supported by a grant from the Medical Research Council of Canada to Michael W. Gray. We thank Charles O'Kelly for helpful suggestions and for providing us with a culture of H. montana. We also thank Randolph Hoeh and James Rozee for assistance with the MacClade program and computer graphics, respectively.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!