Received 11 September 1995. Accepted 19 February 1996.
CHANGES IN DOMOIC ACID PRODUCTION AND CELLULAR CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE TOXIGENIC DIATOM PSEUDO-NITZSCHIA MULTISERIES UNDER PHOSPHATE LIMITATION1
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 371–381, June 1996
How to Cite
Pan, Y., Subba Rao, D. V. and Mann, K. H. (1996), CHANGES IN DOMOIC ACID PRODUCTION AND CELLULAR CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE TOXIGENIC DIATOM PSEUDO-NITZSCHIA MULTISERIES UNDER PHOSPHATE LIMITATION. Journal of Phycology, 32: 371–381. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1996.00371.x
We thank Drs. J. E. Stewart and W. K. W. Li for the discussion of the work and for constructive criticism of the manuscript. We are indebted to the two anonymous reviewers for their expert criticism and constructive comments on the manuscript. We thank Dr. R. Pocklington and his associates who analyzed the domoic acid samples. This work was funded by a research grant from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) to K.H.M.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!