Received 30 August 1995. Accepted 25 March 1996.
THE EFFECT OF PHOSPHATE STATUS ON THE KINETICS OF CYANOPHAGE INFECTION IN THE OCEANIC CYANOBACTERIUM SYNECHOCOCCUS SP. WH78031
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 506–516, August 1996
How to Cite
Wilson, W. H., Carr, N. G. and Mann, N. H. (1996), THE EFFECT OF PHOSPHATE STATUS ON THE KINETICS OF CYANOPHAGE INFECTION IN THE OCEANIC CYANOBACTERIUM SYNECHOCOCCUS SP. WH7803. Journal of Phycology, 32: 506–516. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1996.00506.x
This study was funded partly by a Natural Environmental Research Council (NERC) CASE award in conjunction with Plymouth Marine Laboratory, United Kingdom, and partly by PRIME (Plankton Reactivity in the Marine Environment), a program funded by the Natural Environmental Research Council of the United Kingdom. This is PRIME contribution number 7.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!