Received 23 October 1995. Accepted 17 June 1996.
MACROALGAL RESPONSES TO NITROGEN SOURCE AND AVAILABILITY: AMINO ACID METABOLIC PROFILING AS A BIOINDICATOR USING GRACILARIA EDULIS (RHODOPHYTA)1
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 757–766, October 1996
How to Cite
Jones, A. B., Dennison, W. C. and Stewart, G. R. (1996), MACROALGAL RESPONSES TO NITROGEN SOURCE AND AVAILABILITY: AMINO ACID METABOLIC PROFILING AS A BIOINDICATOR USING GRACILARIA EDULIS (RHODOPHYTA). Journal of Phycology, 32: 757–766. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1996.00757.x
The Marine Botany group and the Plant Metabolism Laboratory at the University of Queensland provided technical and field sampling assistance. The manuscript was reviewed by Di Walker, Mark O' Donohue, and two anonymous reviewers. The research was conducted as part of an Honours thesis by A.B.J. and was supported by Australian Research Council grants to W.C.D. and G.R.S.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!