Received 27 December 1995. Accepted 3 June 1996.
MICROENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL OF PHOTOSYNTHESIS AND PHOTOSYNTHESIS-COUPLED RESPIRATION IN AN EPILITHIC CYANOBACTERIAL BIOFILM1
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 799–812, October 1996
How to Cite
Kühl, M., Glud, R. N., Ploug, H. and Ramsing, N. B. (1996), MICROENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL OF PHOTOSYNTHESIS AND PHOTOSYNTHESIS-COUPLED RESPIRATION IN AN EPILITHIC CYANOBACTERIAL BIOFILM. Journal of Phycology, 32: 799–812. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1996.00799.x
We thank Anni Søiling for skillful assistance with the SEM analysis of biofilms. Anni Glud, Lars Borregaard Pedersen, and Carsten Lassen are thanked for construction of oxygen microelectrodes and scalar irradiance microprobes. Eric Epping, Bo Barker Jørgensen, Walter K. Dodds, and an anonymous reviewer are thanked for constructive criticism and suggestions. Financial support was provided by the Danish Biotechnology Program, the Danish Natural Science Research Council, the Carlsberg Foundation (Denmark), and the Max Planck Society (Germany).
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!