Author for reprint requests.
ISOLATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF A VIRUS INFECTING PHAEOCYSTIS POUCHETII (PRYMNESIOPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 923–927, December 1996
How to Cite
Jacobsen, A., Bratbak, G. and Heldal, M. (1996), ISOLATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF A VIRUS INFECTING PHAEOCYSTIS POUCHETII (PRYMNESIOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 32: 923–927. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1996.00923.x
Received 28 March 1996. Accepted 11 August 1996.
This work was supported by funding from The European Commission to the MAST-III Project MEDEA, contract MAS3-CT95-0016. L. Medlin (Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Sea Research) graciously provided cultures of Phaeocystis. Ida Helene Steen (University of Bergen) is thanked for running the SDS-PAGE. The EM work was done at the Laboratory for Electron Microscopy, University of Bergen.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!