Author for reprint requests.
ISOLATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF A VIRUS INFECTING PHAEOCYSTIS POUCHETII (PRYMNESIOPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 923–927, December 1996
How to Cite
Jacobsen, A., Bratbak, G. and Heldal, M. (1996), ISOLATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF A VIRUS INFECTING PHAEOCYSTIS POUCHETII (PRYMNESIOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 32: 923–927. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1996.00923.x
Received 28 March 1996. Accepted 11 August 1996.
This work was supported by funding from The European Commission to the MAST-III Project MEDEA, contract MAS3-CT95-0016. L. Medlin (Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Sea Research) graciously provided cultures of Phaeocystis. Ida Helene Steen (University of Bergen) is thanked for running the SDS-PAGE. The EM work was done at the Laboratory for Electron Microscopy, University of Bergen.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!