Author for reprint requests at U.S.A.I.D., G/ENV/ENR, SA18, Rm 509, Washington, D.C. 20523-1812.
DNA SEQUENCE VARIATION IN THE RIBOSOMAL INTERNAL TRANSCRIBED SPACER REGION OF FRESHWATER CLADOPHORA SPECIES (CHLOROPHYTA)1
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1035–1042, December 1996
How to Cite
Marks, J. C. and Cummings, M. P. (1996), DNA SEQUENCE VARIATION IN THE RIBOSOMAL INTERNAL TRANSCRIBED SPACER REGION OF FRESHWATER CLADOPHORA SPECIES (CHLOROPHYTA). Journal of Phycology, 32: 1035–1042. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1996.01035.x
Received 6 September 1995. Accepted 19 August 1996.
We thank Tom Bruns for the generous use of his laboratory and for his helpful comments and insights, Mary Power, Craig Osenberg, and Bruce Hungate for their intellectual contributions, Tim Tsaro for technical support, and John Smiley for his Big Creek hospitality. We thank Margaret Joska for the South Africa sample. The alpha test version of PHYLIP 4.0 was kindly provided by J. Felsenstein, J.C.M. was supported by a U.C. regents fellowship, an Office of Naval Research Fellowship, a U.C. Natural Reserve System Mildred Mathias Grant, a Hardmann Foundation Grant, and Phycological Society of America Grants in Aid and Croasdale awards. The research leading to this report was supported by the University of California, Water Resources Center, as part of Water Resources Center Project UCAL-WRC-W-825, and by NSF grants BSR-9106881 and DEB-9319924 to Mary Power. M.P.C. was suported by an NIH gram to Montgomery Slatkin.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!