Australian Institute of Marine Science, Dampier, Western Australia, Australia, 6713.
EFFECT OF CULTURE AND BLOOM DEVELOPMENT AND OF SAMPLE STORAGE ON PARALYTIC SHELLFISH POISONS IN THE CYANOBACTERIUM ANABAENA CIRCINALIS
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 26–35, February 1997
How to Cite
Negri, A. P., Jones, G. J., Blackburn, S. I., Oshima, Y. and Onodera, H. (1997), EFFECT OF CULTURE AND BLOOM DEVELOPMENT AND OF SAMPLE STORAGE ON PARALYTIC SHELLFISH POISONS IN THE CYANOBACTERIUM ANABAENA CIRCINALIS. Journal of Phycology, 33: 26–35. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1997.00026.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 22 August 1995. Accepted 6 October 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!