Present address and author for reprint requests: MSRC, SUNY, Stony Brook, New York 11794–5000.
SOURCES OF INORGANIC CARBON FOR PHOTOSYNTHESIS BY THREE SPECIES OF MARINE DIATOM1
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 433–440, June 1997
How to Cite
Korb, R. E., Saville, P. J., Johnston, A. M. and Raven, J. A. (1997), SOURCES OF INORGANIC CARBON FOR PHOTOSYNTHESIS BY THREE SPECIES OF MARINE DIATOM. Journal of Phycology, 33: 433–440. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.1997.00433.x
Received 5 July 1996. Accepted 23 December 1996.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!