2Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
THE STRUCTURE AND NANOMECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF THE ADHESIVE MUCILAGE THAT MEDIATES DIATOM-SUBSTRATUM ADHESION AND MOTILITY1
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Journal of Phycology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1181–1193, December 2003
How to Cite
Higgins, M. J., Molino, P., Mulvaney, P. and Wetherbee, R. (2003), THE STRUCTURE AND NANOMECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF THE ADHESIVE MUCILAGE THAT MEDIATES DIATOM-SUBSTRATUM ADHESION AND MOTILITY. Journal of Phycology, 39: 1181–1193. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.2003.03-027.x
1Received 10 February 2003. Accepted 10 June 2003.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!