2Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
PHOTOSYNTHETIC UTILIZATION OF INORGANIC CARBON IN THE ECONOMIC BROWN ALGA, HIZIKIA FUSIFORME (SARGASSACEAE) FROM THE SOUTH CHINA SEA1
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Journal of Phycology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1095–1100, December 2003
How to Cite
Zou, D., Gao, K. and Xia, J. (2003), PHOTOSYNTHETIC UTILIZATION OF INORGANIC CARBON IN THE ECONOMIC BROWN ALGA, HIZIKIA FUSIFORME (SARGASSACEAE) FROM THE SOUTH CHINA SEA. Journal of Phycology, 39: 1095–1100. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.2003.03-038.x
1Received 13 February 2003. Accepted 5 August 2003.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!