2Author for correspondence and present address: Department of Technology and Ecology, Hall of Global Environmental Studies, Kyoto University, Yoshida-Honmachi Sakyo-ku Kyoto 606-8501, Japan. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACARYOCHLORIS MARINA GEN. ET SP. NOV. (CYANOBACTERIA), AN OXYGENIC PHOTOSYNTHETIC PROKARYOTE CONTAINING CHL D AS A MAJOR PIGMENT1
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Journal of Phycology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1247–1253, December 2003
How to Cite
Miyashita, H., Ikemoto, H., Kurano, N., Miyachi, S. and Chihara, M. (2003), ACARYOCHLORIS MARINA GEN. ET SP. NOV. (CYANOBACTERIA), AN OXYGENIC PHOTOSYNTHETIC PROKARYOTE CONTAINING CHL D AS A MAJOR PIGMENT. Journal of Phycology, 39: 1247–1253. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3646.2003.03-158.x
1Received 2 June 2003. Accepted 2 September 2003.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!