Comparing Floor-Dominated and Party-Dominated Explanations of Policy Change in the House of Representatives
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2004
Journal of Politics
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1069–1088, November 2004
How to Cite
Covington, C. R. and Bargen, A. A. (2004), Comparing Floor-Dominated and Party-Dominated Explanations of Policy Change in the House of Representatives. Journal of Politics, 66: 1069–1088. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3816.2004.00290.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2004
- Manuscript submitted April 29, 2003 Final manuscript received October 30, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!