The Politics of Latino Education: The Biases of At-Large Elections
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2004
Journal of Politics
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1224–1244, November 2004
How to Cite
Leal, D. L., Martinez-Ebers, V. and Meier, K. J. (2004), The Politics of Latino Education: The Biases of At-Large Elections. Journal of Politics, 66: 1224–1244. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3816.2004.00297.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2004
- Manuscript submitted November 12, 2002 Final manuscript received January 30, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!