Relative Unemployment and Gubernatorial Popularity
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2004
Journal of Politics
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1267–1282, November 2004
How to Cite
Cohen, J. E. and King, J. D. (2004), Relative Unemployment and Gubernatorial Popularity. Journal of Politics, 66: 1267–1282. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3816.2004.00299.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2004
- Manuscript submitted May 15, 2003 Final manuscript received February 10, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!