Creating Meat-Eaters: The Child as Advertising Target1
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2004
The Journal of Popular Culture
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 135–149, Summer 1994
How to Cite
Delahoyde, M. and Despenich, S. C. (1994), Creating Meat-Eaters: The Child as Advertising Target1. The Journal of Popular Culture, 28: 135–149. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3840.1994.2801_135.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!