Candace R. Benefiel is associate professor and Senior Humanities Reference Librarian at the Sterling C. Evans Library, Texas A&M University. She is the subject specialist for English, and researches library use by literary scholars. Her articles have appeared in College and Research Libraries, Wilson Library Bulletin, American Libraries, Reference Services Review, and other library journals. She is also a poet, specializing in mythological themes, and has published poetry in Classical Outlook, Borderlands, the Concho River Review, Analecta, and other journals.
Blood Relations: The Gothic Perversion of the Nuclear Family in Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2004
The Journal of Popular Culture
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 261–273, November 2004
How to Cite
Benefiel, C. R. (2004), Blood Relations: The Gothic Perversion of the Nuclear Family in Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire. The Journal of Popular Culture, 38: 261–273. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3840.2004.00111.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!