Kinko Ito received her BA from Nanzan University in Nagoya, Japan. She received her MA and PhD in sociology from The Ohio State University. She is a full professor of sociology in the Department of Sociology, Anthropology, and Gerontology at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Her e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
A History of Manga in the Context of Japanese Culture and Society
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
The Journal of Popular Culture
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 456–475, February 2005
How to Cite
Ito, K. (2005), A History of Manga in the Context of Japanese Culture and Society. The Journal of Popular Culture, 38: 456–475. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3840.2005.00123.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!